At Littlewoods we know every woman wants to feel as glam as the models on the runway at London Fashion Week, so we’ve picked our 15 essentials that will make you front row ready for Autumn/Winter 2016….
1. The slim crew neck sweater – When the weather starts to turn and the chilly months are approaching, this Levi’s striped sweater is the perfect choice.
2. The baggy sweatshirt – Retro is all the rage this season and FCUK Strike Sweatshirt is super 90’s.
3. The cropped trouser – Whether they’re for business or pleasure, these navy trousers will make any outfit look chic.
4. The floaty shirt – Victoriana chic is in this season, add this Pleat Detail Blouse by Lost Ink to your wardrobe and it’ll complete any look!
5. The high waisted pencil skirt – Nothing can spice up an outfit more than a sexy skirt! This V by very High Waisted Pencil Skirt is sassy, smart and perfect for the office.
6. The slouchy lightweight jumper – For the casual days when comfort is key, this Miss Selfridge Crew Neck Jumper is the perfect pick!
7. The circle pleat skirt – If you’re going out for a night on the town or daytime drinks with the girls, this red Myleene Klass Full Circle Skirt is red hot!
8. The court shoe – They may be court shoes but they’re definitely not just for court! These sexy heels Neevo 4 Court Shoes from Ted Baker are effortlessly glam.
9. The distressed jeans – These Levi’s 721 High Rise Skinny jeans are a crucial part of your AW16 wardrobe and can be worn with everything and everything!
10. The tote bag -This Large Tote Bag by Radley is perfect for a city break or day at the office.
11. The classic white trainers – If you’re looking for a pair of trainers that will give you the casual yet cool look, these Puma Basket Classic trainers’ are the shoe for you!
12. The wet look jeans – The curvaceous Leather Touch Skinny Jeans by Pepe Jeans are a great addition to anyone’s evening wear wardrobe!
13. The trench coat – Everyone loves a trench coat and this biker style coat from V by Very puts a modern twist on a classic!
14. The pocket tee – For the off-duty days when you’re looking for a comfy classic, try this Superdry Essentials Drapey Pocket T-shirt!
15. The embroidered ankle boot –These gorgeous ankle boots by Miss Selfridge will make you fall head over heels! Their detailed design will dress up even the most casual of outfits.