Let’s get one thing straight, it’s not all about curls this festive season. That’s right Littlewoods ladies; straight hair is making a comeback and it is hot off the catwalk.
This autumn/winter is all about ultimate smoothness and brilliant healthy shine. We are seeing it more and more from our favourite celebs and we have definite hair envy when it comes to their silky smooth locks.
Thanks to Littlewoods though, you won’t need celebrity stylists to achieve the look you love at home. We have the tips and tools to help you get the most from your hair, whether it’s a casual day look or sleek evening do that you are after.
To bring a whole new level of radiance to your style we recommend the Diamond Straightener from BaByliss, great for whatever length you’re sporting. Ready to use in just 15 seconds and with a top temperature of 235ºC, you can turn up the heat and create a look that lasts all day.
We’ve even got the tip tops on how to create a sleek and smooth look with our favourite Diamond Straightener.
- Always rough dry your hair before straightening
- Never overheat your hair, select the heat setting best suited to your hair type to prevent damage. Remember hottest doesn’t always mean best
- Be sure to spritz heat protection spray evenly over the hair before applying straighteners and comb through each section
- For ultra-smooth straightening, run a fine comb through the hair just in front of the straightener as you glide through.
For even better results, we recommend using the Diamond Radiance Salon Dryer first, for a look that truly lasts!
Since we’re getting in the festive spirit, we’ve decided to give away the complete Diamond Radiance Styling Collection worth over £200! One lucky winner will get the Diamond Radiance Salon Dryer, the Diamond Radiance Straighteners and the Diamond Radiance Wand, for flawless waves with a wonderful shine. An amazing early Christmas present!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply comment on the post below with your answer to the following question:
Who is your celebrity hair crush are what style do you love this Christmas season?
Now get inventive guys and don’t forget to like and share on Facebook! Good luck.
Here’s a little more competition info, so have a read then get commenting!
- The competition will close on 13th December 2014 at midnight, so any comments entered after that won’t be included in the draw.
- All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
- Use the form below to leave your comment and we’ll pick our favourite answer from all approved entries and the winners will be contacted via email.
- Now just leave a comment telling us telling us who your celebrity hair crush is what style do you love this Christmas season!
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules. 2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who posts a comment between 28th November and 13th December 2014 on the Littlewoods ‘Win the BaByliss Diamond Radiance Styling Collection’’ blog post at the following URL: http://blog.littlewoods.com. 3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is 13th December 2014 at midnight. The promoter reserves the right to end the competition early. 4. All entries into the draw must be appropriate and approved so by the promoter. Any entries deemed inappropriate will be excluded from the draw. 5. One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw and must respond to their notification email within 30 days otherwise they will forfeit their prize and a new winner(s) may be drawn at random from the remaining entries. The prizes will be sent to the address of the relevant winner within six weeks, delivery to be agreed between the promoter and the winners. 6. There is one prize to be won which is the BaByliss Diamond Range Collection worth over £200. 7. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. The prize cannot be returned or exchanged once they have been sent to the winners. 8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that, if they win, their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting details of the prize winners. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion. 9. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281