The weeks are ticking away and the date for sending the kids Back to School is fast approaching – but don’t worry we’ve got all the additional extras covered with our Littlewoods Back to School shop to kit your kids from head to toe in new uniform, shoes, PE kits and all other school attire.
When thinking about the additional checklist of ‘Back to School’ we thought we’d share with the lovely mums of Littlewoods some of our favourite picks to bring you the best from some of our leading brands.
First on the checklist is to get the kids kitted out with Kickers to ensure their shoes survive the rough and tumble of the school playground with sustainable soles but a comfortable fit. There is no other brand that we can think of that will provide everlasting comfort whilst adding rebellion to everyday life with Kickers. Our favourite is the Patent T-bar for the girls and the Fragma Strap for the boys.
If you’re thinking about footwear, the School PE Kit is just as important to keep your child on top form for all sporting activities. Lacoste have a wide variety of suitable trainers and pumps from toddlers to teenagers in the Back to School colours of Black, Navy, White and Grey. We personally love the fresh look of the Marcel Lace CLA Plimsolls. Whether your child loves athletics or being part of the Netball team, Lacoste are sure to have the best sporting footwear.
Additionally, for sportswear that will survive the season, Canterbury has a great choice of shorts, tees and track pants amongst other things that will get your kids kitted out for all their sporting needs, including the essential backpack to keep that kit safe.
Extra activities play a big part in keeping your child fit and active so for the swimming club, be sure to buy from the well-known swimwear brand Speedo for swimsuits, shorts and all other accessories including goggles, floats and swim caps.
To celebrate everything back to schoool we’d like to give one lucky person the chance to win this complete back to school kit which includes:
– A pair of Patent T-Bar or Fragma Strap shoes from Kickers
– A pair of Marcel Plimsolls from Lacoste
– A swimsuit or pair of swim shorts from Speedo
– A Canterbury Rucksack
To enter simply comment below telling us what activity your child loves taking part in at school! Competition closes 26th August.
Here’s a little more competition info, so have a read then get commenting!
- The competition will close on 26th August 2014 at midnight, so any comments entered after that won’t be included in the draw.
- All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
- Use the form below to leave your comment and 1 winner will be drawn at random from all approved entries and contacted via email.
- Now just leave a comment telling us what activity your child loves taking part in at school!
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules. 2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who posts a comment between 19th August and 26th August 2014 on the Littlewoods ‘Win with our back to school essentials’ blog post at the following URL: http://blog.littlewoods.com. 3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is 26th August 2014 at midnight. The promoter reserves the right to end the competition early. 4. All entries into the draw must be appropriate and approved so by the promoter. Any entries deemed inappropriate will be excluded from the draw. 5. One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries no later than the 28th August 2014. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw and must respond to their notification email within 30 days otherwise they will forfeit their prize and a new winner(s) may be drawn at random from the remaining entries. The prizes will be sent to the address of the relevant winner within six weeks, delivery to be agreed between the promoter and the winners. 6. There is one prize to be won which is a back to school bundle consisting of a pair of Patent T-Bar or Fragma Strap shoes from Kickers, a pair of Marcel Plimsolls from Lacoste, a swimsuit or pair of swim shorts from Speedo and a Canterbury Rucksack. 7. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. The prize cannot be returned or exchanged once they have been sent to the winners. 8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that, if they win, their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting details of the prize winners. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion. 9. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.