The Littlewoods Toy Town is open and we’re thrilled to be bringing you savings of up to 25% on toys we love and trust. You can shop by activity at Littlewoods.com and get inspired by our summertime solutions. Teaming up with our favourite brands, we have toys for indoor, outdoor and on the move play, covering kids of all ages and interests.
For indoor play, we recommend Baby Annabell, which learns to walk in three easy stages so your child can relive the first steps they’ve taken for themselves. Baby Annabell encourages imaginative play and coordination skills and is a great addition to help with your child’s development.
For the more adventurous child, go online and shop our outdoor toys range. Sponsored by Plum and with up to 10% off we are all about getting the kids out for fun in the sun. You can shop from our fantastic range of playhouses, slides and trampolines, guaranteed to have your little’uns jumping for joy.
Plus, in association with Plum, we’re offering one lucky winner to chance to win a Play Centre worth over £1100! To enter, simply comment on the post below with your answer to the following question.
We want to know if you were naughty or nice as a kid, and include an example with your comment!
Our experts will pick their favourite answer so no holding back now, we want to hear your heyday highs and lows. Hurry, competition closes 21st August.
Here’s a little more competition info, so have a read then get commenting!
- The competition will close on 21st August 2014 at midnight, so any comments entered after that won’t be included in the draw.
- All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
- Use the form below to leave your comment and 1 winner will be drawn at random from all approved entries and contacted via email.
- Now just leave a comment telling us if you were naughty or nice as a kid including an example too.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules. 2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who posts a comment between 7th August and 21st August 2014 on the Littlewoods ‘Win a Plum Play Centre’ blog post at the following URL: http://blog.littlewoods.com. 3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is 21st August 2014 at midnight. The promoter reserves the right to end the competition early. 4. All entries into the draw must be appropriate and approved so by the promoter. Any entries deemed inappropriate will be excluded from the draw. 5. One winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries no later than the 28th August 2014. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw and must respond to their notification email within 30 days otherwise they will forfeit their prize and a new winner(s) may be drawn at random from the remaining entries. The prizes will be sent to the address of the relevant winner within six weeks, delivery to be agreed between the promoter and the winners. 6. There is one prize to be won – a Plum Kudu Wooden Play Centre (item number 265BL) . 7. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. The prize cannot be returned or exchanged once they have been sent to the winners. 8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that, if they win, their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting details of the prize winners. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion. 9. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.