This competition is now CLOSED!
Thanks to everyone who entered, we’ve loved hearing all the stories about your future dance stars, but there could only be one winner…
Congratulations to Sarah Fleck, you have won the class for your daughter and five of her friends! Check your emails now as we’ve sent you a winner’s email.
Pineapple Dance Studios was a TV sensation that made stars of Louie Spence and Andrew Stone, and made the studios a must-visit destination for all budding dancers. While we loved watching the diva behaviour from Louie, it’s fair to say it was the fleeting shots of the dancers in action and seeing the amazing choreographers strutting their stuff that really captured the attention of all dance fanatics, young and old.
So to celebrate all things Pineapple, and in particular the new range of Pineapple kidswear we have online right now, we’re running a Pineapple Dance Studios competition that the kids will just love! So enter now and you could win your little dance star and five of their friends this fabulous prize…
- a private dance class at the famous studios
- a selection of Pineapple clothing from Littlewoods.com for the group of 6 (we’ll pick a range of the latest clothes so you don’t have to worry about it!)
- a Pineapple Studios goodie bag for each of the kids, given to them on the day and including Pineapple leg warmers, a Pineapple dance t-shirt and ‘Pineapple Dance Studios: The Fabulous Highlights’ DVD
- All attendees must be aged between 10 and 16, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Rail travel to and from London Euston for all 7 travellers (including one accompanying adult) will be provided
How to enter
To enter, just leave a comment on this blog post telling us why would your child and their friends would love to win this brilliant prize?
Here’s a little more competition info, so have a read then get commenting – good luck!
- The competition will close on Sunday 29th January at midnight, so any comments entered after that won’t be included in the draw.
- All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
- The winners will be drawn at random from all approved entries for each venue and we’ll contact you via email
- Now just leave a comment telling us why would your child and their friends would love to win this brilliant prize?
Terms and conditions. 1. Entry in to the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules. 2. The prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who posts a comment between 23rd and 29th January 2012 on the Littlewoods Pineapple Dance Studios Children’s competition blog post at the following URL: http://blog.littlewoods.com/. 3. Employees of Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited or any other company within the Shop Direct Group and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. 4. There is one prize of a private dance class at Pineapple Dance Studios in London for a group of up to six children, aged 10 – 16. The group will also receive a selection of Pineapple clothing from Littlewoods, plus a Pineapple Studios goodie bag which will be provided on the day of the class. The group must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative. The prize must be taken within three months of the end of the competition date (29th January 2012) and the dance class will take place on a date and time to be agreed with the winner. 5. The prize includes return train journeys for the group including one accompanying adult to London Euston from the winner’s nearest mainline train station. All other costs incurred, such as food, drinks, accommodation and travel to and from the studios, will be the responsibility of the winner. 6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries no later than the 3rd February and the winner will be notified within 5 days of the draw. Reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner, however, if they cannot be contacted within 10 working days then a new winner may be drawn. 7. Entrants who have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, will not be eligible to win. 8. By entering the draw, you agree that if you are the winner, we may disclose your details (name and town) to anyone requesting details of the prize winner. The winner may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. 9. The winner’s details (name and town) will be available after 24th February 2012 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Littlewoods Pineapple Dance Studios Children’s competition, Marketing Department, Skyways House, 2nd Floor, Speke Road, Liverpool, L70 1AB. 10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, Registered office: First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB.