This competition is now CLOSED – thanks to everyone who entered, read on to find out if you’re a winner!…
Many thanks to everyone who entered, we loved hearing about all your pet dogs and we wishw e could give a treat to them all! But there could only be one winner, so…
Congratulations Lyndsey Broadhead (and Jazzie!)
Check your emails Lyndsey we’ve sent your winners email, and watch this space everyone for more LW Blog competitions!
Whether you’re expecting a new arrival for Christmas, or you already have one at home, you’ll probably find that there’s a lot of planning and thinking ahead to do to make sure it all runs smoothly over the festive season. We are talking about dogs, of course, and as a fully fledged member of the family, or as a new, very special, arrival on Christmas Day we know how important it is to make sure your pet pooch feels right at home and is well looked after.
Our ever expanding pet store has everything you need to do the job, from toys and food to grooming products and clothing. Apart from the Christmas treats, the dog jackets are particular favourites at this time of year, and they give your pup an extra layer to keep that chill off their back. This Waggles Flying Jacket is our top pick thanks to the very cosy-looking fleece lining and distressed leather look.
As well as all of the bits and pieces to make your dog feel at home, it’s also worth thinking about pet insurance. You could get a free £50 starter pack (for a kitten or puppy) or up to 30% online discount when you take out Pet Insurance. Visit our Pet Insurance page for more information (you can find the offer terms and conditions there too) and get your beloved pet covered for any mishaps!
Not only do we have that nice little Pet Insurance offer on the go, but we’re also giving you dog owners the chance to win a little Christmas treat for your pet pooch! We’ll be giving one lucky winner (and their dog) all of the following items, two of which aren’t even available at Littlewoods.com so are real exclusives!…
- A luxury leather rhinestone collar – it will be a large size in pink in colour! If you love your dog to be a bit bling, you’ll love this part of the prize!
- A Dog Ruff Bed in black, made from a high quality tough tightly woven nylon. The cover is also waterproof and very easy to clean which makes it ideal for outdoor use, and as with any good bed, comfort is key! The Dog Ruff bed is filled with space age memory foam crumb that contours to your dog’s body shape no matter how they lie.
- Four piece set of Pet Head shampoo, which will have your pooch smelling like roses in no time! The prize includes four gorgeous fragrances – Passion Fruit, Fruit Fantasy, Green Apple and Kiwi and Oatmeal and Honey.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this pooch-perfect prize is comment on the post telling us a bit about your dog and why you’d love to win this prize.
Here’s a little more competition info, so have a read then get commenting – good luck!
- The competition will close on Thursday 15th December at midnight, so any comments entered after that won’t be included in the draw.
- All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
- The winner will be drawn at random from all approved entries
- You can comment as many times as you like, but please remember to make your comment relevant and different each time, and to give us a valid email address as this is how we’ll get in touch with the winner.
- Now just leave a comment telling us a bit about your dog and why you’d love to win this prize.
Competition Terms and Conditions 1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules. 2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by the promoter and who posts a comment between 12th December 2011 and 15th December 2011 on the Littlewoods Pet competition blog post at the following URL: http://blog.littlewoods.com/. 3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is 15th December 2011. 4. All entries into the draw must be approved by the promoter. Approval is at the promoter’s discretion and any entries deemed inappropriate will be excluded from the draw. 5. A winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries no later than the 19th December 2011. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw and must respond to their notification email within 30 days otherwise a new winner will be drawn. The prize will be sent to the address of the relevant winner within four weeks. 6. There is one prize consisting of a pink leather dog collar in a large size, a Dog Ruff Bed and a four piece shampoo set, all as detailed above. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. 7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win. 8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting details of the prize winners. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion. 9. Terms and conditions for the pet insurance offer can be found at the Littlewoods.com Pet Insurance page. 10. Details of the winner and runner up will be available after 19th January 2012 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Littlewoods LW Blog Pet Prize Draw, Park Lane, Netherton, Liverpool, L72 1LF. 11. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.