Coleen’s New Range

Coleen’s New Range

Back in November last year we were treated to the first glimpse of Coleen Rooney’s debut fashion line for Littlewoods. Pretty, feminine and sophisticated were all words widely used to describe Coleen’s first foray into fashion design; the preview of the collection gave us the lift we all needed during the grim winter, and for a moment at least had us all dreaming of warm Spring days, rather than a crisp white Christmas.

But before we’ve even had a hint of that warm Spring weather, Coleen has gone and upped her game even further by introducing us to the new additions to her fashion line.  She’s only revealed a sneak peek so far, but already we’re unbelievably excited about seeing what else is to come.

Looking stunning in the colour of the moment, this tangerine dress has a beautiful structured top with a fun and flirty layered skirt and fits Coleen perfectly.  Team with Coleen’s cropped leather biker jacket to give it some edge, or go full on feminine for the summer with some on-trend wedges or embellished sandals.  It’s got us thinking of summer holidays and barbeques, and is a real progression from the girly Spring looks of her original line up.

Soft back lighting, pretty flowers and sporting a hair-do that has us all desperately digging out the heated rollers, we just can’t take our eyes off this second image. The dress super pretty thanks to the soft cream shade, the full skirt and the sequin embellishment – pair it with Coleen’s Elfin Peep Toe platforms and you have the perfect outfit for a summer wedding. We literally can’t wait to get our hands on it.

Coleen’s new range isn’t available until March, but the good news is that we won’t have to wait long to see what else Coleen has to offer, as the range will be on the Littlewoods e-preview for all to see from Friday 18th February for two weeks.  So get ready to make a wish list, and from what we’ve seen so far we think it’s going to be a pretty long one!

Get it at Littlewoods

For a limited time only, pre-order your favourite pieces from Coleen's new range!

Let your friends know about it:

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • MySpace
  • Bebo
  • Digg
  • Delicious
  • Stumbleupon

12 Comments

1. Posted by nadine on February 17, 2011

Im looking to buy the nude dress with the sequins but its not on the littlewoods website. PLEASE HELP! x

2. Posted by Lisa on February 17, 2011

I want to buy all the new pieces, especially the nude dress with sequins and the lovely maxi dress! Will definitely be on tomorrow to purchase these!!

3. Posted by admin on February 17, 2011

Hi Nadine, the dress will be available to pre-order from this weekend, for a limited time only – you will find it on the e-preview section of Littlewoods.com. It is pre-order though so there will be a bit of a wait before you actually receive the dress, otherwise the collection will be available to buy at the end of March x

4. Posted by Lisa on February 18, 2011

Please can you tell me when the e-preview starts, is it today?! I need one of the nude dresses too!! 😉

5. Posted by admin on February 18, 2011

Hi Lisa – it’s online now!! The link on the homepage is New Season Preview, or here’s a direct link to Coleen’s range http://preview.littlewoods.com/e/q/coleen.end

6. Posted by fiona on February 26, 2011

why cant i pre order the range from ireland have an account with littlewoods.ie?

7. Posted by admin on February 28, 2011

Hi Fiona, if you have a Littlewoods Ireland account you will have to shop through Littlewoods Ireland, who unfortunately don’t have a preorder section on their site. However Coleen’s range will be available to buy on Littlewoods Ireland (littlewoodsireland.ie) from the 12th of March, so you don’t have too long to wait! Thanks.

8. Posted by lizzie on March 2, 2011

If i order something now from the Colen’s 2011 S/S collection on the preview page, will i get it now, or do i have to wait till its actually on sale, for it to be sent out?

9. Posted by admin on March 3, 2011

Hi Lizzie, as it’s a pre-order there will be a wait to receive your purchases, unfortunately we can’t give exact timescales but you shouldn’t be waiting too long. Thanks.

10. Posted by Gretchen on July 20, 2012

Having read this I believed it was really enlightening.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this informative article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot
    of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Also visit my website: Scott Tucker level5motorsports

11. Posted by get facebook like on September 7, 2012

Thanks for some other informative website. Where else may I am getting that kind of info written in such an ideal way? I have a mission that I am just now working on, and I’ve been at the look out for such information.

12. Posted by Doyle on December 4, 2012

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this
    board and I in finding It truly helpful & it
    helped me out much. I am hoping to present something back and help others like you
    aided me.

my blog; UGG ブーツ アウトレット

One Trackback

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by littlewoods, littlewoods. littlewoods said: Take a sneak peek at Coleen's new range – these 2 dresses have got us so excited about seeing the rest of the collection! http://ow.ly/3WSuF […]