Shop our Watch Event to browse our fabulous range of watches for him and her, with up to 50% off selected styles – meaning you can treat yourself guilt free and update your wardrobe for Autumn. PLUS, read on for your chance to win one of our fab watch bundles from Cath Kidston, Versus, Bulova and Superdry!
The Classic & Glam Bundle
This Bulova Marine Star Men’s watch combines bold, elegant styling with a rugged construction that’s built to last. The rose gold case contrasts effortlessly with the black face for a timepiece that exudes confidence and panache.
Turn heads and add class to any outfit with this Versus bracelet watch. The stunning rose gold strap and case is a perfect contrast to the eye-catching deep blue dial, making this watch an essential to add to your collection.
The Trendy & Eye-catching Bundle
Be bold with this Superdry Urban unisex wristwatch. With a sleek, black silicone strap, it also features bright contrasting hands and numbers, so you can check the time at a glance. Suitable for men and women alike, this stylish watch will add a touch of urban style to any look.
This Cath Kidston printed bracelet watch features a stunning polished rose gold case, with a pretty cream and floral dial. It is just what you need to be casually elegant and trendy!
So, who fancies winning one of the bundles above? Well, to be in with a chance of winning just comment below telling us what is your favourite way to spend time off.
Here’s a little more competition info, so have a read – then get commenting. Good luck!
- The competition will close on 20th October 2016 at midday, so any comments entered after that won’t be included in the draw.
- All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
- Use the form below to leave your comment and we’ll pick a winner from all approved entries and the winner will be contacted via email.
- Now just leave a comment telling us what is your favourite way to spend time off.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment stating their favourite way to spend time off.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midday 20th October 2016.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The draw will be made by the social team from all valid entries after midday on 20th October 2016.
- There will be one winner of the ‘Classic and Glam’ Bundle (the Versus and Bulova watch) and one winner of the ‘Trendy and Eye-catching’ bundle (Superdry and Cath Kidston), there is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.