Get a head start on the hectic seasons of Spring and Summer with our Spring Clean Event. Plus, we’re giving one lucky Littlewoods shopper the chance to win a Dyson V6 Absolute!
All our homes need a little TLC every now and then, and Spring is the perfect time to get started. Not only do we have some great top tips on our Spring Clean Event, we also have the top two vacuums to start your clean!
The first is the Dyson V6 Absolute
Best for: a quick, convenient clean
The V6 Absolute is cord-free, hassle-free and transforms for handheld cleaning. It’s perfect for quickly cleaning crumbs during your busy lifestyle, and for cleaning those hard-to-reach areas such as your car. What’s even better is that we are giving away one Dyson V6 Absolute! To be in with a chance of winning just answer the following question by commenting in the box below: what’s your best Spring cleaning tip?
The second vacuum we love is the Vax Steam Fresh Combi
Best for: deep cleaning all areas of your home
Vax’s Steam Fresh Combi is a 10 in 1 steam mop designed to remove bacteria, grease and dust from your home. It cleans everything, from ovens and hobs to taps and tiles! With unique detergent technology, they provide the ultimate deep clean your home needs.
For more spring cleaning ideas make sure you head online now.
Don’t forget, to be in with a chance of winning a Dyson V6 Absolute enter our competition below. All we want to know is what’s your best Spring cleaning tip? Just pop your answers in the comments section below. We will be choosing our favourite answer after the competition closes on 5th April so get your answers in quick. Good luck!
Here’s a little more competition info, so have a read then get commenting!
- The competition will close on 5th April 2016 at midnight, so any comments entered after that won’t be included in the draw.
- All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
- Use the form below to leave your comment and we’ll pick a winner from all approved entries and the winner will be contacted via email.
- Now just leave a comment telling us what your best Spring cleaning tip is.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 05.04.2016.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The draw will be made from all valid entries after the closing date of midnight on 05.04.2016 Prize is: one Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless vacuum cleaner (6AW933F). There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household