It’s that time of year again – the nights are growing chillier, and soon little ghosts and goblins will be calling at your door! From the adorable to the spooky, Littlewoods offers you an exciting range of Halloween costumes guaranteed to delight your little ones. Here are our Top 10 picks. All treats, no tricks!
1. Zombie cheerleader: Cheer on Team Zombie with this dress and pom pom set! Available starting size 7 through teen sizes. Get creative with the makeup and this costume lets you be as cute or creepy as you like.
2. Toddler costume: It’s Toddler Bat! For ages 1-4, this all-in-one hooded jumpsuit with wings will transform your toddler into the cutest little creature you’ll ever see.
3. Skelly Cat: It’s a cat… it’s a skeleton… it’s Skelly Cat! This simply darling ensemble consists of a skeleton-patterned dress with attached tutu. The long-sleeved shrug has the skeleton pattern, plus a hood with ears. So cute it’s scary!
4. Jolly Rotten Pirate: Straight from Davy Jones’ locker, here comes the Jolly Rotten pirate, walking the plank! Small, medium and large sizes cover all your little shipmates, from ages 4 to 12.
5. Catwoman: Halloween’s the perfect time for a big heist! Look for this mischievous cat burglar prowling outside your door! Includes eyemask, headpiece, boot tops and belt.
6. Boys’ Skeleton Costume: Dem bones, dem bones! Boys will love this all-in-one hooded suit. It’s simple and to the point… bare bones, you might say. Available for ages 3-9.
7. Star Wars Stormtrooper: The Force is strong this Halloween – Star Wars is back and bigger than ever! Kids (of all ages) love this timeless epic, and this year we’re sure to see lots of little Stormtroopers out and about! For sizes 9-10 through 13-14.
8. Blood Curdling Jester: No court is complete without the jester… and this one is spookily fun! The set includes patterned trousers and top, with a classic jester’s cap and gloves. Halloween night is Harlequin’s delight!
9. Crazy Spider: This toddler’s tabard with matching hood spins a web of cuteness! Available in sizes 1-2 and 3-4.
10. Ghost Robe: Boo! This haunting hooded robe is a spirited way to make Halloween fun. For ages 3-4 through 7-8, it’s a scream come true!
And of course, Halloween’s not just for the kids. Don’t forget to check out our adult fancy dress shop too! From the scary to the saucy, we have something for everyone. Happy haunting!