Celebrate National Bed Month and win the secret to a Silentnight!

Celebrate National Bed Month and win the secret to a Silentnight!

Its National Bed Month and we’re celebrating with the chance to win big with Silentnight. With over sixty years’ experience, Silentnight know their way around the bedroom and are committed to finding you the perfect sleep solution.

We at Littlewoods know how important it is to get your beauty sleep, so we are committing to the cause and helping you rest easy, with savings of up to 60% off on selected Silentnight.

We just love the Silentnight range, not only because it’s guaranteed to give a good night’s rest but because it will keep your bedroom on trend while it does it. Our favourite in the range is the Silentnight Miracoil Emma Memory Divanstead which we think looks just great in the sandstone.

Available in single, double or king size, this bed features Silentnight’s unique zoned Miracoil spring system, providing comfort, perfect spinal alignment and pressure relief. The clever Miracoil springs spread weight evenly across the bed, providing zoned targeted support to relieve pressure where it’s needed most.

The Emma Memory Divanstead is a fully co-ordinated bed set, including divan base, mattress and headboard. Resting on a low profile divanstead with contemporary beech legs, this bed offers total relaxation and night-long indulgence for the best night’s sleep. The contemporary divanstead design is available in a choice of two upholstered fabrics – Sandstone and Slate Grey, and you can choose from 4-drawer, 2-drawer or non-storage options to suit your individual needs.

Go online now to Littlewoods.com and you can get up to 60% off on this and selected other beds, as well as a range of Silentnight bedding and mattresses. There really is a Silentnight solution for every single shopper.

blog-bedroom-lw

For the chance to win our favourite in the range – the Emma Memory Divanstead with headboard in the double 4 drawer option in sandstone, simply comment below with your answer to the following question. What’s the most embarrassing place you have ever fallen asleep? You’re just a few words away from winning our secret to a silent night.

Looking forward to hearing from you and good luck!

Here’s a little more competition info, so have a read then get commenting!

• The competition will close on 1st April 2015 at midnight, so any comments entered after that won’t be included in the draw.
  • All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
  • Use the form below to leave your comment and we’ll pick our  favourite answer from all approved entries and the winner will be contacted via email.
  • Now just leave a comment telling us what’s the most embarrassing place you have ever fallen asleep?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
  2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
  3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 1st April 2015.
  4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
  5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable.  Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
  6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries within 2 weeks of the closing date of midnight on 1st April 2015. There is one prize consisting of a Double, 4 Drawer Silentnight Miracoil Emma Memory Divanstead with headboard.
  7. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days of the winner being contacted we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
  8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
  9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
  10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
  11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household

Let your friends know about it:

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • MySpace
  • Bebo
  • Digg
  • Delicious
  • Stumbleupon

35 Comments

1. Posted by lee wall on April 1, 2015

in a mri scanner

2. Posted by peter carr on April 1, 2015

in a disco -with my head against the loudspeaker!

3. Posted by Hannah Whitling on April 1, 2015

At a big wedding with over 300 guests. I was on medication to help with nerve pain an it caused me to be really sleepy, so after the 2nd dose of the day started kicking in I was struggling to stay awake during the meal, my dad had to keep nudging me as I would start dozing off after each mouthful. After the meal everyone went to another room for teas/coffee while the tables were taken out to make way for the disco to be put in, there were sofas in that room and within 5 minutes of sitting on one thst was it, I was well and truly asleep, even with everyone in that room talking away.

4. Posted by TRACY MOORE on April 1, 2015

I had worked a 16 hr nightshift as we were short staffed. I had time to go home, shower & get ready for my interview for another job. Whilst waiting in a warm room to be called in for the interview I fell asleep! I had to be woken up, needless to say I did not get the job

5. Posted by Stephanie o on April 1, 2015

In a business meeting

6. Posted by Jill Hassall on April 1, 2015

On a bus

7. Posted by Jamie Millard on April 1, 2015

When I was at Uni I got elected as Vice President of the Student Union. One of my duties was to attend Learning and Teaching board with all senior officials from the University.

It was VERY boring. After a late night at the student union – I struggled badly in the meeting that afternoon and off I dozed. They noticed. It didn’t go down well.

8. Posted by Susanna Callaghan on April 1, 2015

Standing up propped against York Minster on New Year’s Eve!

9. Posted by Tammy westrup on April 1, 2015

I’ve never really fallen asleep anywhere embarrassing…but as for my hubby he has fallen asleep in front of a speaker in a night club!!

10. Posted by helenthemadex on April 1, 2015

I worked nights as a midwife, mainly to avoid early mornings. The first night was always hard, one night I was working on the delivery suite caring for a lady who was in fairly early labour, she had an epidural and was fast asleep so was her partner. The babies heart beat was being constantly monitored, a lovely rhythmic sound. I was sat on a stool with wheels and I managed to fall asleep. I woke up when I fell off the stool, waking the patient up as well very embarrassing, i pretended I had tripped while getting up to check the machine.

11. Posted by Tracey Gwynne on April 1, 2015

The most embarrassing place I ever fell asleep, was on a park bench behind my local pub…I came to and realised I had nodded off for about an hour, and I was covered in dew.

12. Posted by Lorna Quarmby on April 1, 2015

When I was 5 I used to have to get the bus home from primary school by myself and my mum used to meet me at he bus stop. One day she came to the bus stop to collect me and I wasn’t on the bus. No-one remembered me getting off and everyone was panicking. The bus carried on dropping the other kids off and then went to the depot. My mum thought someone had snatched me and was almost ready to ring the police when she got a phone call from the bus company. I had fallen asleep on the back seat of the bus and then rolled through the back of the seat and was snoozing on the floor behind the seat, no-one had noticed! The cleaner found me when she heard my snoring!

13. Posted by Sharon woodruff on April 1, 2015

Sooooooooo bad but i had been up all night with one poorly child, then had anothers school play to attend that day…. (It was quite long and being shattered i dozed off on the chair) when it came to my daughters turn to speak instead of her part she shouts really loud “my mums fallen asleep” That was me awake again with those “looks” from the other parents all turning to see me…. I did make it up to her with an icecream on the way home though… Deffo learnt my lesson though…

14. Posted by Matt Brooks on April 1, 2015

I’ve fallen alsleep on my frends dog but thats not surrprising cause its soft and fuzzie.

15. Posted by Wendy Tolhurst on April 1, 2015

When I was 19, I worked for Duracell Batteries in Crawley. For our Christmas do, we went to The Grand Hotel in Brighton for a dinner dance. For some reason, I was on a table with the European VP, and various other members of higher management. Extremely nervous, and wanting to impress, I decided not to mix drinks so, instead of my usual Malibu & Coke, I decided to drink red wine all evening. After 4 glasses, drank with my meal, I fell asleep at the dinner table – when someone woke me up, I stumbled to the toilets, threw up over a couple of work colleagues, went into a cubicle and fell back asleep – waking up about 5 minutes before the coach arrived to take us back to Crawley. As if this whole episode wasn’t embarrassing enough, I remembered nothing about it until people at work reminded me the following Monday!

16. Posted by Debra summerville on April 1, 2015

I don’t have an embarrassing place I’ve fell asleep but do love my bed as soon as my head hits the pillow I’m away xx

17. Posted by Justine Barnes on April 1, 2015

On a bus, mouth open, catching flies – v embarrasing!!

18. Posted by Yvette D on April 1, 2015

On the bus home from the pub and missed my stop!

19. Posted by Karen on April 1, 2015

Derby station bridge

20. Posted by Susan Fraser on April 1, 2015

I haven’t fallen asleep but my hubby is ALWAYS nodding off, one of the most embarrassing times was at a concert, it was a small venue and I had to nudge him awake a few times but kicked him when he actually started snoring!

21. Posted by Elaine P on April 1, 2015

Going home on the train, but it was 6:30 am and I’d been at an all night party. luckily the train was empty.

22. Posted by Susan Peart on April 1, 2015

Its got to be on the train, sat with three strangers on a table seat, mouth open, dribbling! Plenty of coffee now when travelling by train 🙂

23. Posted by katie coup on April 1, 2015

on the bus

24. Posted by tinks on April 1, 2015

on the tube

25. Posted by Donna C on April 1, 2015

My husband fell asleep watching Wicked on Broadway! He blames the jetlag!

26. Posted by Vanessa Earle on April 1, 2015

The most embarrassing place I’ve fallen asleep was in a physics lesson at secondary school. There were only 10 of us in the class!

27. Posted by Carly Arthur on April 1, 2015

In a staff meeting! To make it worse I was sitting next to my boss, who woke me in front of everyone and asked me if he was boring me!!!!!!!!!!

28. Posted by sandra neil on April 2, 2015

At the dinner table, meeting the inlaws for the first time!

29. Posted by Michael Horsfield on April 8, 2015

on the loo

30. Posted by tanya clarke on April 9, 2015

after a day in city centre drinking I fell asleep on the tram home. my brother had to go to the tram platform and press the help button so he could speak to somebody to get me off as I had missed my stop. will never live it down

31. Posted by Barbara Farrant on April 9, 2015

At the National Theatre having taken my daughter to see Daniel Day Lewis play Hamlet. (She was doing the play for GCSE)

32. Posted by kara on April 10, 2015

On a camel resulting in me falling off in a mud pit!!dressed in white.

33. Posted by Ellen Gordon on April 11, 2015

At my graduation!, snoring away whilst waiting to be awarded my degree.

34. Posted by nicholas bootle on April 14, 2015

close to falling asleep outside Liverpool train station, early hours

35. Posted by Sidrah on April 19, 2015

In the doctors waiting room.