Going back to can be an expensive time, with the children nagging about having the latest tech gadget, clothes and accessories! But what about the software that actually helps you get them grades? Well Microsoft has the answer, with Office 365 Personal, offering all the software you need in one package! Microsoft are giving away 5 free copies, for your chance to win simply tell us how Microsoft Office would make your life easier when it comes to the kids going back to school.
Office 365 Personal enables you to install the latest full desktop version of Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook, for 1 PC and Mac as well as 1 tablet or iPad so you can use all the features offline as well as online. You can also install Office on multiple smartphones, so now there is never an excuse for them missing deadlines!
OneDrive gives you extra storage that is always with you, so wherever the kids are, they have important documents and photos. Office 365 Personal now offers 1TB of storage which is perfect for all school work, to make sure there is always enough space for their hard work! And they’re always up to date, whether you create, edit, or share them from your PC, Mac, iPad, Windows tablet, or smartphone.
We love Office Personal as it offers the best value for money, but if you can’t decide which one is right for you? Check out the chart below:
So whether your kids want to be a doctor, account or scientist when they are older, Microsoft covers it all! And now you they need never be without their documents or photos, Office goes wherever you are. And now the lovely people at Microsoft are offering you £20 off Microsoft Office when you buy selected devices, so there really has never been a better time to buy. (This offer excludes Microsoft Office University.)
If you really want to impress this year, Littlewoods suggests Office 365 Personal to give your kids the head start they need on their the first day! We’re also giving you the chance to win one of five Microsoft Office 365 software packages so to be in with a chance of winning one just tell us why Office would help your kids this year . You can never be too cool for school!
Here’s a little more competition info, so have a read then get commenting!
- The competition will close on 5th September 2014 at midnight, so any comments entered after that won’t be included in the draw.
- All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
- Use the form below to leave your comment and 1 winner will be drawn at random from all approved entries and contacted via email.
- Now just leave a comment telling us why Office would help your kids this year!
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules. 2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who posts a comment between 29th August and 5th September 2014 on the Littlewoods ‘Give your kids a kick start this term with Microsoft Office’ blog post at the following URL: http://blog.littlewoods.com. 3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is 5th September 2014 at midnight. The promoter reserves the right to end the competition early. 4. All entries into the draw must be appropriate and approved so by the promoter. Any entries deemed inappropriate will be excluded from the draw. 5. Five winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries no later than the 12th September 2014. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw and must respond to their notification email within 30 days otherwise they will forfeit their prize and a new winner(s) may be drawn at random from the remaining entries. The prizes will be sent to the address of the relevant winners within six weeks, delivery to be agreed between the promoter and the winners. 6. There are five prizes to be won, each winner will win a Microsoft Office 365 software package. 7. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. The prize cannot be returned or exchanged once they have been sent to the winners. 8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that, if they win, their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting details of the prize winners. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion. 9. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.