This competition is now CLOSED – thanks to everyone who entered, read on to find out if you’re a winner!…
We’ve had hundreds of entries and we’ve loved reading your comments and hearing about your love of arts and crafts, so many thanks to everyone who entered. But there could only be two winners…
Congratulations to our first prize winner, Jenny Eaves – you’ve won the Acrylic Easel Painting Set!
And our runner up is Ellen Stafford – congratulations on winning the Acrylic Painting Box Set!
Jenny and Ellen, you’ll receive your winners emails shortly, and watch this space everyone as we’ll hopefully be back with another arts and crafts competition very soon!
We thought it was about time we celebrated the launch of our huge new Arts and Crafts range by running a little giveaway for all you arty people. The new arts and crafts range we have online really is huge, and covers everything from card making and craft techniques, to sewing and jewellery making. So whatever your craft, it’s likely we have the equipment!
But this week we have two prizes to give away that aren’t yet available on site, so they’re real excusives!! All you have to do to enter the draw is leave us a comment at the bottom of this post telling us what type of arts and crafts you love doing.
Tell us as much or as little as you like, but we want to know what your craft of choice is and then at the end of the week we’ll pick a winner and a runner up at random from all of the approved comments.
Here’s a little more on the two prizes and some more info you might like to know…
First Prize – Acrylic Easel Painting Set
The Acrylic Easel Painting Set includes everything required for a budding or professional artist. The set contains a tabletop adjustable elmwood easel, 6 various taklon paint brushes, 12 acrylic paints, stretched blank canvas, blank canvas board, plastic painting palette knife and carry bag.
Second Prize – Acrylic Painting Box Set
The Acrylic Painting Box Set includes everything you need to get started with painting. In the box you will find 12 acrylic tubes, apron, palette, pencil, eraser, painting booklet, brushes, palette knife and stylus.
- The competition will close on Sunday 14th August at midnight, so any comments entered after that won’t be included in the draw.
- All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
- The first name picked from the draw will win first prize, the second name will win the second prize.
- You can comment as many times as you like, but please remember to give us your email address as this is how we’ll get in touch with the winners.
- Now just leave a comment telling us what type of arts and crafts do you love doing?
The winners will be announced next week, so good luck!!
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules. 2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by the promoter and who posts a comment between 8th August 2011 and 14th August 2011 on the Littlewoods Arts and Crafts Competition blog post at the following URL: http://blog.littlewoods.com/. 3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is 14th August 2011. 4. All entries into the draw must be approved by the promoter. Approval is at the promoter’s discretion and any entries deemed inappropriate will be excluded from the draw. 5. A winner and a runner up will be drawn at random from all valid entries no later than the 17th August 2011. The winner and runner up will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw and must respond to their notification email within 30 days otherwise a new winner and/or runner up will be drawn. The prizes will be sent to the addresses of the relevant winner and runner up within six weeks. 6. There are two prizes of an Acrylic Easel Painting Set and an Acrylic Painting Box Set. The prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. 7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win. 8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting details of the prize winners. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion. 9. Details of the winner and runner up will be available after 22nd August 2011 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Littlewoods Facebook Prize Draw, Park Lane, Netherton, Liverpool, L72 1LF. 10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.