25% cashback on TVs

25% cashback on TVs

TV technology is progressing all the time, and now there’s the option to get your hands on LCD, Plasma, and even 3D technology in your living room, giving you a real cinematic experience.

We all love to get our hands on a bit of a bargain, and let’s face it; a new TV is a bit of a big buy. That’s why we’re pleased to tell you that you get a whopping 25% cashback when you buy a TV that’s worth £400 or more – but the offer's ending very soon so you'll have to be quick if you don't want to miss out!

Our promotion is part of our Buy Now Pay Later scheme, so you don’t even have to worry about paying all in one go, and you’ll receive your cashback within 45 days of making your purchase! Interested? Read more about it here.

Well that’s a quick overview; but what TV should you go for? Well there are a few things to consider for each type, so we've looked through the options included in our Cashback offer and have come up with a quick guide to give you the lowdown on the latest TV technology.

Want a crisp, clear picture? Go for an LCD TV like this 32inch LG one

LCD (Liquid Crystal Displays) TVs: LCD TVs have several good features that should be pointed out. They’re energy efficient, super slim and they come with burn-in resistant technology. The diplay is filled with liquid crystal which is manipulated by incoming signals. Off centre viewing (if it will be positioned at an angle) is very good and they have excellent colour accuracy and depth. LCD TVs tend to be a bit cheaper than LCD, but that’s not because they’re poorer quality, more that Plasma TVs come in bigger sizes (42” and above). Check out our full selection of LCD TVs that are included in the Cashback offer here.

If the size of your TV really does matter, opt for a Plasma screen for a true cinematic experience!

Plasma: The main pros of a Plasma TV are that they are very energy efficient and they offer superior colour rendition, black levels and grayscale technology; this means that even off centre viewing is fantastic. If it’s a big TV you’re after, then Plasma is your best bet; they tend to come in larger sizes than LCD TVs, generally starting at 42” and working up to 60” screens – a true cinematic experience if ever there was one.

Bring your TV to life with a unique 3D experience

Plasma screens generally tend to have brighter colour contrasts, thanks mainly to the higher refresh speed for the individual pixels; meaning that things like live sports will appear free of any blurring.

3D TV: 3D technology is the next big thing in the TV world. It’s becoming more prevalent in gaming, mobile and on the silver screen but now it is possible to enjoy 3D films and TV at home. To watch 3D at home you’ll need a 3D-ready TV, along with some special 3DTV glasses, similar to what you’d get at the cinema when you watch a 3D film. These TVs also offer the same benefits of LCD and Plasma TVs when you watch programmes in 2D too, but they are prepared for the future, with companies such as Sky already developing a dedicated 3D TV channel.

zp8497586rq

Get it at Littlewoods

25% cashback when you buy any TV over £400 - hurry while it lasts!

Let your friends know about it:

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • MySpace
  • Bebo
  • Digg
  • Delicious
  • Stumbleupon

23 Comments

1. Posted by Christopher Baker on June 28, 2011

When will the latest 3d tv’s be released on littlewoods?

2. Posted by Terry Demster on August 10, 2011

Hi,

Just wondering when the cashback will be applied to account and how will it be applied? As cashback to spend or taken off of account credit?

It’s been 45 working days since I ordered a tv.

3. Posted by admin on August 11, 2011

Hi Terry, we’ll look into this and will come back to you as soon as possible. Thanks.

4. Posted by Terry Dempster on August 18, 2011

Any news yet?

5. Posted by admin on August 18, 2011

Hi Terry, sorry for the late reply – could you please send your account details to help@littlewoods.co.uk and we will look into your account for you and respond directly by email. Thanks.

6. Posted by Maria Fisher on September 7, 2011

I ordered a Tv at the value of £1119.00 on 12 June 2011 and after several phone calls I have made to Littlewoods and receiving an e-mail from Littlewoods confirming cashback would be applied to my shopping account within 45 days of order. This still hasn’t happened! And now my phone call this evening to Littlewoods I was told that I had to have proof of the promotion because I could not take any notice of what Littlewoods put on the internet. My proof is in the e-mail sent to me from Littlewoods (which I still have). SHOCKING SERVICE!!! Good Luck Terry and all you others out there…

7. Posted by admin on September 10, 2011

Hi Maria, we’re sorry to hear you’ve had problems with the Cashback promotion – we’ll get our team to look into this for you on Monday and will get back to you as soon as possible. Many thanks.

8. Posted by Gary Hyland on September 13, 2011

Like Maria, I’ve had to make several calls to Littlewoods to enquire about when the cashback would appear on my account! Today on call number 4 I have been informed I have to send a letter to the customer ‘excellence’ team to have this resolved! It’s poor to say the least that it’s taken this long to be informed this and even worse that my issue, along with what seems to be the majority of people who took part in the offer, is not rectified!

9. Posted by admin on September 13, 2011

Hi Gary and Maria, sorry you’ve both had a problem with this – please email us at help@littlewoods.co.uk with your account details and the date you bought the TV and we’ll be happy to look into this for you. Thanks.

10. Posted by janine neilson on August 17, 2012

Like maria and gary I also bought a TV on the understanding I would get 25% cash back if I got it on buy now pay later. I have waited and still no sign of the promotion on my account. I rang up yesterday and got told I have no prove to the cashback promotion there for I carn’t get it, I think this is shocking as yous will Know when yous put the deals on the TVs and when I bought mine. I am not happy at all as a wouldn’t have getting the TV otherwise it seemed like a great deal!

11. Posted by Norman on October 6, 2012

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to
    say that I have truly loved browsing your
    blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!

Take a look at my webpage 42 inch tv stand black friday

12. Posted by Patricia Maddison on October 23, 2012

Like those above i was checking my account and have realised that as yet I too have not as yet recieved my 25% discount on 3D tv bought within the promotion period…If you have taken advantage of this offer then PLEASE check your account….

13. Posted by Patiricia Maddison on October 25, 2012

why has my querie re tv offer (25% discount)not been posted?
    I presume someone has decided not to post it. Whoever they are they have not had the decency to contact me re the error on their part… not good customer service. They seem to work on the fact that all errors are the falt of their agents….

14. Posted by admin on October 26, 2012

Hi there, sorry your post didn’t show up straight away, all posts have the be manually approved so it can sometimes take some time but we do it as often and as quickly as possible. We’ll ask someone to get in touch regarding your question as soon as possible. Thanks.

15. Posted by Graham Richardson on October 29, 2012

As is usually the case, I’m having to chase up my 25% cashback (online only) offer. The offer code is 27ZG5 and is for laptop over £495 cash price only if I buy on Buy Now Pay Later terms. I purchased on Buy Now Pay Later terms on 13/09/2012 Cat No 25FCZ27 Hp G6-1343ea Core I5-2450m – Swe Purple – Cash Price £579.00. I did purchase 2 separately but returned one so still have one of them. My account should of been credited WITHIN 45 days of the purchase date or promotion end date (20th Sep 2012) whichever is later. In this case it should of been showing by Sat 27th Oct 2012 (44th day). I sent an online query stating the above but surprise surprise they have to spend time looking into it. Lucky enough I printed out the offer details and a copy of my order/purchase clearly showing the 25% cashback symbol in the top right corner. This is nothing short of contempt to customers. If I don’t get my cashback by next weeks statement I will be drawing up a claim via the County Court small claims, because this is a clear breach of contract and I can claim all my expenses and interest at a rate of 8%. It only costs around £30 to claim and it is also a lot quicker than the Financial Ombudsman. Littlewoods remain responsible to deliver on any offer or promotion on their own website. There is no excuse for the delays. These case do not seem isolated, it seems to be a very common occurence which is very concerning.

16. Posted by Patricia Maddison on November 4, 2012

Re 25% discount on tv’s 2012….Just an update to say that after a few emails littlewoods have acknowledged the fact that the 25% should have been deducted….even if they did say it was because of wrong information given to me by their telephone staff.

17. Posted by Meridith on November 5, 2012

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have take into accout your
    stuff prior to and you’re just extremely excellent. I actually like what you have obtained right here, certainly like what you are saying and the way wherein you say it. You’re making it entertaining and you continue to
    care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to learn far more from you.
    That is actually a terrific website.

my web blog – crystals 3d

18. Posted by Jacinto on November 12, 2012

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful information specially the last part 🙂 I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

My homepage … cybermonday

19. Posted by Nowazish on November 22, 2012

can anyone tell me how the 25% cashback works with BNPL option? As I tried to buy one laptop which is £1000, but when I go to check out it is showing £1250 with BNPL, if I got the cashback is it going to be on top of £1000 or £1250? and if I pay off the amount as soon as I received the cash back then how much do I need to pay £750 or £935?

20. Posted by Merle on December 19, 2012

Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this blog. It’s simple, yet effective.

A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!

My web page :: more blackfriday 2012

21. Posted by laura on January 23, 2013

i bought a tv and also had problems. after a couple of weeks of calls and a bit of searching i found the offer on the internet. i then emailed it to them and they refunded my account straight away. the next cashback offer i bought in august 2012 and they were 2 laptops. i took photos of the offer making sure you get the date in the photo. this evidence will go in your favour as they will tell you there was no such offer at the time of your order. you will be passed from pillar to post but hang on in there. keep phoning them (free phone number is 08001800000) i got my cashback sorted today, only 5 months after i ordered. what a joke. writing in to them or emails is the best way to get it sorted. i am glad i took my photos but i just dont trust them. how many more people are they ripping off. i hope this helps some of you.

22. Posted by Kaye fox on April 18, 2013

We purchased htc one v on same offer november 2012 25% cashback and we are still fighting for our cashback it’s a joke..

23. Posted by Arjun Kanuri on May 3, 2013

Quality articles or reviews is the main to invite the users to pay
    a visit the site, that’s what this website is providing.